Certificate of Attendance (COA) Center
Here is where you can get your Certificate of Attendance for your CLEforME.com courses. Here’s how it works:
DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT YOUR CA RECORD OF ATTENDANCE (ROA) FORM:
- For the California Attorney’s Complete MCLE Package (Course # MUCA252018)
- For the MCLE Power Pack (All 6 sub-field hours)
- For the MCLE Ethics Pack (All 4 ethics hours)
- For individual courses (i.e. a la carte)
THEN, Return the completed ROA to us at by email or by fax at (800) 887-7134. We will then send you your COA for the courses you took.
In California, you can get 12.5 hours of “Self-study” MCLE credit and 12.5 hours of “Participatory” credit.
– For self-study credit, you do NOT need a Certificate of Attendance (COA). Instead, you need to keep a log of your coursework. The CA Bar form for keeping tracking of your MCLE self-study credit can be downloaded here.
– For participatory credit using the CDs, DVDs, MP3, and video files from CLEforME.com, you need to fill out a California “Record of Attendance Form” (See links above) and have a proctor (e.g. a colleague) sign the form indicating that you listened to the course. Then, mail, fax, or email the form to us and we will return you a COA for your records.
email the completed form or by fax at (800) 887-7134.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 887-7134 or email us at email@example.com.